Practice Areas


Practice Areas


Full Legal Solutions

Personal injury matters. Get experienced help now with you car accident, serious or catastrophic injury, or medical malpractice matter. Contact the Marrone Law Firm, LLC to schedule a free consultation.

Full Legal Solutions

Compassionate & Experienced Legal Team

Our law firm has a combined force of 57 years of experience dealing with a wide variety of injury cases all over Pennsylvania, especially the Philadelphia area. Marrone Law Firm specializes in serious and catastrophic injuries which are commonplace in PA accident and injury cases.

If our years of experience and focus on serious injury cases isn’t convincing enough, we have a huge list of successful settlements for accident and injury cases. Our attorneys were also part of a group of attorneys representing the victims of a record $227 million in personal injury settlement verdicts from the fatal 2013 Philadelphia Salvation Army Thrift Store Collapse. Click here to see more of our successful verdicts. Additionally, we have a review page from our accident and injury case clients you can view here.

Marrone Law Firm will stand by your side

If you have been injured in any serious way that has caused you medical costs and recovery time, you may be entitled to a settlement for these financial and life burdens. Whether it is a simple leg break from a slip on ice, serious burns from an electric fire at a small family store, or a traumatic brain injury suffered during a car accident, use our expertise to get you the compensation you deserve for your suffering. If you want the right attorneys to work on your case, call Marrone’s Philadelphia law office at 215-709-7360.

Compassionate & Experienced Legal Team

How Marrone Law Firm can help you

When you are afflicted with an injury in Philadelphia, PA, there are a lot of costs that can be added up to count toward the possible compensation you can get in an accident claim settlement. Besides actual medical costs, you may be entitled to coverage for pain and suffering past, present, and future, as well as lost wages or lost career opportunities due to time out of work. You can even get coverage for paid help and non-paid help by family members. Time is money, after all. Regardless of the costs you can get coverage for, make sure to hire an attorney like one of the experienced Philadelphia accident and injury attorneys at the Marrone Law Firm, LLC in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It has been shown that accident victims are usually able to get up to three times the settlement amount when supported by a professional legal team.


Can I get money from an accident?

It’s understandable that many people are not sure if they have a valid lawsuit following an accident, but if you were the victim and suffered injuries, then you have the right to seek compensation. However, because each case is different, it is impossible to know whether you have a viable claim until you have spoken with an experienced accident and injury lawyer.

How much is my accident worth?

Because there are many different kinds of accident and injury lawsuits, compensation amounts can vary widely. Compensation is divided into three basic categories: (1) economic damages, (2) non-economic damages, and (3) punitive damages. Punitive damages are only rarely available, in cases where the defendant intentionally caused harm or took action that was especially shocking. In most cases, available damages include:
– Economic damages for your out-of-pocket expenses and losses, such as medical bills, physical therapy, property damage, lost wages, and more.
– Non-economic damages for your pain and suffering, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life.

Why should I hire an attorney after an accident?

In almost all cases where an injury is involved, if you want to get a fair settlement you will need the help of a lawyer. Hiring an experienced injury lawyer who can skillfully navigate the personal injury claims process, advocate on your behalf, and effectively work with the insurance companies will ensure the best possible outcome in your accident claim.

Someone I trust recommended that I contact their attorney after my accident, but how do I know if they’re right for me?

If someone you trust hired an accident and injury lawyer and strongly recommends them, it may be worth setting up an interview to see if they are a good fit. However, if your friend hired a divorce or business lawyer, that is completely different. You need a lawyer who specializes in personal injury law and who is in your area. Don’t be afraid to speak to more than one attorney before making your final decision. And remember that the best way to find the right lawyer to handle your injury claim is to find out what you can online. Look at the attorney’s website and content, check for reviews, both good and bad, and set up a free consultation if they seem like they’re right for you and your case.

Who will pay for the medical bills after my accident?

If you’re hurt in an accident that’s someone else’s fault, you may wonder who’s going to pay for your medical treatment. Many people fear large medical bills from treatment and whether those bills will be paid by insurance. The simple answer is that it depends on the type of accident you have and the type of insurance coverage involved. In many personal injury cases, the compensation you receive from the at-fault party is paid by an insurance company at the end of the lawsuit. However, if your damages exceed the at-fault party’s insurance coverage and you obtain a settlement or court judgment that exceeds that coverage limit, then the at-fault party would likely be responsible for paying out-of-pocket the difference between your award and their insurance coverage limits.

What should I do if I have health insurance but can’t afford to pay the deductible?

Many injured people have health insurance but cannot afford to pay the deductible or other out-of-pocket medical expenses. While your doctor can’t waive or discount your deductible, he or she may be willing to allow you to pay the deductible you owe over time. An injury attorney may be able to help you negotiate these fees.

What if I am underinsured or uninsured and cannot afford the medical costs after an accident?

If you don’t have health insurance and were not at fault for the incident, it’s possible that your medical bills and damages will be covered by compensation won in an injury claim or lawsuit. However, if you are going to wait until after your case has been resolved to pay your bills, you could be required by your medical provider to sign a form. Often called a lien or subrogation form, this allows your accident and injury attorney to withhold enough funds from your settlement proceeds to cover your medical bills.

Can an injury lawyer help me find the right medical treatment and handle the payment process?

Your attorney can guide you through some of the medical processes. Finding the right medical treatment and handling the payment process following an accident can be complicated, but you may ultimately build a stronger case if you do not rely on your attorney to set up appointments or determine what doctors you see.

What should I do if I am unable to find a doctor willing to accept personal liability insurance?

If you’ve been injured in an accident, but have been unable to find a doctor willing to accept personal liability insurance (e.g., bodily injury, uninsured motorist, personal injury protection), try contacting your health insurance or speaking directly with your attorney. Many health insurance companies maintain a list of doctors who accept PIP insurance, so you might want to give them a call to see if they can refer you to an injury doctor in your area.

Can I seek compensation for physical damage to my property in a personal injury claim?

Yes. If any vehicles, clothing, or other items were damaged as a result of the accident, you’ll likely be entitled to reimbursement for repairs or compensation for the fair market value of the property that was lost.

If I was injured in an accident, can I seek compensation for pain and suffering?

Compensation for pain and suffering (or non-economic damages) is often sought in cases where a person has experienced significant distress as a result of an accident. Types of personal injury cases that may award compensation for pain and suffering include car accidents, medical malpractice, or workplace injuries. Non-economic damages are provided not only for pain and suffering but also for emotional distress and loss of enjoyment of life.

If I can’t work after my accident, can I seek compensation for lost wages?

Luckily, the answer is generally yes. Just because you are suffering physically, does not mean you should have to suffer financially for injuries that you did not cause. Lost wage compensation is available and is an extremely common area of financial recovery.

Advice you can trust

Legal questions? We’ll take it from here. Contact our top-rated attorneys.

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.